Dear Valued Guests,
We have missed you greatly and are excited to get back to work to serve + pamper you. Below we have outlined some key details we request that you read.
Upon returning to work after COVID-19, health and safety should be your biggest focus. The first step is ensuring the physical workplace is safe for employees and our clients.
Even though no one has been in our workplace for weeks, the owners of designHouse Salon and Lumisenz have disinfected both common areas and individual workspaces to put our clients and employees’ minds at ease and make the office fresh and sparkling for their return.
After cleaning the workplace, we have encouraged employees to keep it safe and healthy. When everyone does their part, we all will feel more at ease. When employees see leaders following best practices, they are more likely to do so, too. We have outlined the precautions to be consider in the workplace:
We appreciate that our new "norm" doesn't look and feel the same around the salon but we want you to know we are still smiling behind these masks and we can't wait to serve you!
Please read our guidelines:
- PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT. WALK INS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS MOMENT
- COME ALONE. NO ONE IS TO ACCOMPANY YOU DURING THE APPOINTMENT
- ARRIVE AND WAIT IN VEHICLE UNTIL YOUR STYLIST TEXTS YOU TO COME IN.
- DO NOT BRING JACKETS INTO THE SALON. IF SO IT WILL BE REQUIRED TO REMAIN ON YOUR LAP UNDER THE CAPE DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- NOT ACCEPTING CASH
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD. ONLY BEVERAGES WITH A LID ARE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST TAKE AWAY WITH YOU
- WE WILL BE BOOKING PRIORITY SERVICES TO ALLOW OUR GUESTS TO FIT IN FROM MISSED APPOINTMENTS
- PLEASE COME WITH CLEAN DRY HAIR
UPON ARRIVAL APPROACH SANITATION STATION:
**YOU MUST USE HAND SANITIZER FIRST THING + PROCEED TO WASHROOM AND THOROUGHLY WASH YOUR HANDS IF EXTRA PRECAUTION IS NECESSARY
- PUT ON MASK IF YOU HAVE NOT BROUGHT YOUR OWN
- GLOVES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU SHOULD YOU CHOOSE
- YOUR STYLIST WILL GREET YOU AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR SEAT
-ASK YOUR STYLIST TO BRING TO YOU
-ORDER ON OUR ONLINE STORE: WWW.DESIGNHOUSESALON.COM
- ITEMS WILL BE WAITING FOR AN ARRANGED PICKUP
-REQUEST A VIRTUAL CONSULT
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- WE HAVE TAKEN EXTRA PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO DISTANCE THE BEST WE CAN WITHIN THE SALON AND WE ASK THAT YOU ARE MINDFUL OF CREATING DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER GUESTS
STAY AT HOME?
- IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR HAVE BEEN AROUND ANYONE THAT WAS SICK WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER OUR SPACE
WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PROCATIONS:
- MASKS AND GLOVES ARE WORN BY EACH STAFF MEMBER + GUEST IN THE SALON
- WASHING EVERY CAPE AND TOWEL IN HOT SOAPY WATER AND PREPARING IT FOR YOU IN A SEALED AND SANITIZED CONTAINER
- NOT ALLOWING ANY STAFF MEMBER WITH AND SICK SYMPTOMS TO ENTER THE SALON
- PREPARING THE STYLING STATIONS FOR EACH GUEST BY SANITIZING THE CHAIR AND ANY SURFACES THAT THE CLIENT MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH
- PREPARING KITS FOR EACH CLIENT OF THE DAY IN A SANITIZED CONTAINER
- ENSURING COMMON SURFACES ARE SANITIZED PERIODICALLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- ALL TOOLS ARE CLEANED AND SANITIZED AFTER USE
- HAVING CLIENTS WAIT IN THEIR CAR UNTIL THEIR STYLIST CALLS THEM IN
- PARTITIONING SINK STATIONS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
- ALL STAFF KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEANING + SANITIZING
- NO MAGAZINES, COFFEE, TEA OR POPCORN WILL BE SERVED FOR THE TIME BEING
- ALL STYLISTS REQUIRED TO TAKE THE BEAUTY SAFE COURSE AND BE CERTIFIED
Thank you for your trust and your continued support. I personally want to thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the “new normal.” Please know that we have your best interest at heart and our number one priority is your safety and to continue serving you without compromising your experience.