Dear Valued Guests,
We want you to know we are still smiling behind these masks and we can't wait to serve you! We hope to feel comfortable and welcome in our salon environment as we are taking extra precautions to do so.
Please read our guidelines:
- PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT. WALK INS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS MOMENT
- COME ALONE. NO ONE IS TO ACCOMPANY YOU DURING THE APPOINTMENT
- IF YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WAITING IN YOUR CAR YOU CAN REQUEST A CALL WHEN YOUR STYLIST IS AVAILABLE
- NOT ACCEPTING CASH
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD. ONLY BEVERAGES WITH A LID ARE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST TAKE AWAY WITH YOU.
UPON ARRIVAL APPROACH SANITATION STATION:
**YOU MUST USE HAND SANITIZER FIRST THING OR PROCEED TO WASHROOM AND THOROUGHLY WASH YOUR HANDS
- PUT ON MASK IF YOU HAVE NOT BROUGHT YOUR OWN
- YOUR STYLIST WILL GREET YOU AND TAKE YOU TO YOUR SEAT
-ASK YOUR STYLIST TO BRING TO YOU
-ORDER ON OUR ONLINE STORE: WWW.DESIGNHOUSESALON.COM
-REQUEST A VIRTUAL CONSULT
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- WE HAVE TAKEN EXTRA PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO DISTANCE THE BEST WE CAN WITHIN THE SALON AND WE ASK THAT YOU ARE MINDFUL OF CREATING DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER GUESTS
STAY AT HOME?
- IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR HAVE BEEN AROUND ANYONE THAT WAS SICK WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER OUR SPACE
WE ARE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PROCATIONS:
- MASKS ARE WORN BY EACH STAFF MEMBER + GUEST IN THE SALON
- WASHING EVERY CAPE AND TOWEL IN HOT SOAPY WATER AND PREPARING IT FOR YOU IN A SEALED AND SANITIZED KIT
- NOT ALLOWING ANY STAFF MEMBER WITH SICK SYMPTOMS TO ENTER THE SALON
- PREPARING THE STYLING STATIONS FOR EACH GUEST BY SANITIZING THE CHAIR AND ANY SURFACES THAT THE CLIENT MAY COME IN CONTACT WITH
- ENSURING COMMON SURFACES ARE SANITIZED PERIODICALLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- ALL TOOLS ARE CLEANED AND SANITIZED AFTER USE
- PARTITIONING SINK STATIONS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
- ALL STAFF KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLEANING + SANITIZING
- NO MAGAZINES, COFFEE, TEA OR POPCORN WILL BE SERVED FOR THE TIME BEING
Thank you for your trust and your continued support. I personally want to thank you in advance for your patience as we work through the “new normal.” Please know that we have your best interest at heart and our number one priority is your safety and to continue serving you without compromising your experience.
-Owner, Chantelle Pasychny